1. The cooler weather can’t get here fast enough.
2. I’ve been listening to Joyce Meyer podcasts the last couple days and I’m still baptist and going to heaven. Whodathunkit.
3. God has abundantly blessed my family this week. Way more than we deserve!
4. I am the proud owner of a new to me elliptical machine. If I’m not Jennifer Aniston by Christmas then I better at least be at Cindy Crawford status.
5. According to Finley..Bigfoot has been replaced by Pinkfoot. And if you don’t believe me, then hang around my house at midnight when she is screaming his name at the top of her sleeping lungs.
6. The movie Battleship? Eh. Not really my cup of tea. I’m more of a “I’ll never let go Jack” kind of girl.
7. I haven’t blogged in weeks. Long story I’ll share in the next couple days.
8. It’s 8:30am and my house is still quiet. The big boys are at school and I’m very tempted to crawl back in bed. And because I’ve said that, it’s now time for all the littles to wake up. It never fails.
9. My Fitness Pal app is going to be the death of me. (Loch literally just yelled Momma. I told you they would wake up!) Counting calories takes all the fun out of eating!
10. This made me laugh a lot yesterday. I have no clue where it came from but I’m obviously sleep deprived and have the emotional maturity of a 17 year old.